- Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, BlackThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin connect online community or self-calibrate with an edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. Ant+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling CadenceThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT and connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Garmin 010-01689-00 Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, BlackEasy-to use GPS running watch tracks how far, how fast and where you run Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin elevate wrist heart rate technology Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls (when paired with a compatible smartphone) All-day activity tracking estimates steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Garmin edge 520 indoor trainer Where to buy ?
- Garmin 010-12563-02 Edge Mountain Bike MountCompatible with the edge 1000, edge 1030, edge 20, edge 25, edge 520, edge 810, edge 820, edge touring, and edge touring Plus. Ideal for off-road Riding. Designed specifically for bikes with short stems33,99 $ 39,99 $ -15%
- Garmin Cadence Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Pedaling Cadence, BlackThe cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you send cadence data to our Garmin Connect online community and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. Compatible with multiple Garmin devices.32,99 $ 39,99 $ -18%
- Garmin Edge 830, Performance GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity RoutingPerformance GPS cycling computer with mapping and touchscreen Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors Cycling safety features include bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when paired with your compatible smartphone) Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing - helps you ride like a local - plus on-device route creation and off-course recalculation; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store. Sensor compatibility - ANT Plus, BLE MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance, hang time, and Grit, a measure of the ride?s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life399,95 $
- Garmin Tacx Flow Smart TrainerWheel-on design sets up with two easy clicks and securely locks in place Measures speed, power and cadence Virtually silent flywheel lets you ride without disturbing others Works with popular third-party training apps such as Zwift and Tacx Train with realistically simulated inclines up to a 7% gradient364,95 $
- Garmin Bike mount, quick release, quarter turnBike Mount. Compatible devices Edge 1000,Edge 20 ,Edge 200 ,Edge 25,Edge 500 ,Edge 510,Edge 520 ,Edge 800 ,Edge 810 ,Edge 820 ,Edge Explore 1000 ,Edge Explore 820 ,Edge Touring ,Edge Touring Plus ,Varia Rearview Radar Secures unit to handlebar Mount fits up to a one inch diameter bar. Perfect for bike9,99 $
- Garmin Edge® 130 Plus, GPS Cycling/Bike Computer, Download Structure Workouts, ClimbPro Pacing Guidance and More (010-02385-00)Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max and heart rate (when paired with a compatible heart rate monitor), and manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature Know where you’ve been, where you’re headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map Cycling awareness features give loved ones peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance — which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when paired with a compatible heart rate monitor) Know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike dynamics Train when and where you want, thanks to compatibility with Tacx indoor trainers (coming soon) Battery life (Battery life may vary depending on usage): up to 12 hours199,99 $